What Marlston Forrest Stand For
Diversity and inclusion are vital to the success of Marlston Forrest.
- We believe that diverse workforces can be strong workforces.
- A balanced team means every individual is respected, supported and appreciated for their unique contributions, skills, and diverse talents.
- Everyone should have the freedom and safety to be themselves and be valued for their differences.
- We do not share or promote biases of race, age, faith, ability/disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or neurodiversity.
- Everyone is welcome; we’re an inclusive crowd. Diversity brings us together to learn and grow.
Marlston Forrest works with people from all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences. We believe diversity is what makes our world go around.
We do not condone discrimination and unconscious biases in all their forms.
We work continually to understand our strengths and weaknesses and improve on these to create a welcoming and inclusive environment.
We encourage decency, kindness, and being polite and respectful to others. When we work together, we can achieve more than we can as individuals alone.
We encourage our staff to develop their skills, capabilities, and insights. By growing professionally, we can continue to offer our clients and communities the best advice and service.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge that we live and work on Wardandi Noongar Boodjar (land). Marlston Forrest acknowledges and deeply respects the Wardandi Noongar as the sovereign people and Traditional Custodians of this Boodjar (land). We pay respect to the Wardandi Noongar Elders past, present and emerging.
As we work on lands throughout Australia, we acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the first inhabitants of the nation known as Australia, and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters, and culture.
Our values are more than just words to us.
We move with the times– making sure the people on our team fit with our values, from Directors to entry-level team members.
We believe in:
- Honesty and ethical advice
- Sharing our knowledge
- Empowering you financially
- Offering full services that benefit you
- The power of teamwork
- Giving back to our communities
- Respecting individuality & equality
- Treating people with dignity, empathy & sincerity